In fulfilling the primary purpose of the position, the incumbent will perform the following in compliance with Adra systems and Client requirements:
- Perform Integrity and Condition Assessment inspections on fixed plant in accordance with Adra/Client Asset Management System;
- Compile engineering reports summarising inspection findings and subsequent recommendations;
- Prepare & submit proposals for remedial/follow-up works;
- Perform Project Engineering/management services for execution of remedial works with Adra personnel and external contractors as required;
- Monitor completed remedial works and provide feedback on effectiveness;
- Participate in continuous improvement for Asset Management Systems;
- Complete inductions and training as organised and directed by Adra;
- Assist with tender submissions and quoting.
- Research and implement new technologies to improve asset performance and longevity; and,
- Meet Adra KPI’s and report progress back to Adra Line Manager.
Key Selection Criteria
To achieve the purpose of the position, the following attributes are required:
- Flexible for travel
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills;
- Mech/Structural/Civil Engineering background or similar site experience;
- Leadership skills;
- Experience in working with external contractors to meet the requirements of key stakeholders;
- Sound understanding of Asset Management, Product Lifecycle Management and conditioning monitoring of fixed plant and assets.
- Ability to delivery presentations to key stakeholders.
Other relevant skills, knowledge and experience
- Understanding of balanced machines, cranes, structures, materials handling equipment, process equipment, infrastructure, civil works
- Understanding of codes and standards
- Personal attributes; Personable, organised, adaptable, quick learner, honest, fit, comfortable with heights and confined spaces, diligent, professional, integrity, conscientious, resilient, creative, compassionate, fair & understanding.
- Current Australian drivers licence and Passport with no criminal records or court proceedings
- Business Development / Entrepreneurial skills is beneficial.